What are Hinge Prompts, and how do they work?
Hinge is one of the most popular dating app. And for a good reason: it’s thought that more than half of relationships now start with online dating apps and websites. And Hing is one of them.
Hinge Prompts Work by providing users with conversation starters and icebreakers to help them connect with potential matches. These prompts can be based on a variety of topics, such as name, age, career, interests, values, or life experiences, and are designed to spark meaningful conversations that can lead to deeper connections. These Best hinge prompt answers make your profile witty and clever, so when users swipe it, they’re inclined to message you.
When setting up your Hinge profile by entering all essential details like your full name, location, and your preferences, this app gives you an opportunity to answer three prompts of your own choice under the banner ” Write Your Profile Answers”. With 155 characters limit, you have to write attractive and concise answers that you can explain later. These prompts can range from silly and playful to serious and thought-provoking, allowing you to showcase your personality and interests.
15 Best Hinge Prompts With Answers
1.”My simple pleasures…“
There’s nothing quite like a simple pleasure. Heaven is when you’re eating your favorite food, wearing your most comfortable clothes, or curled up with a good book. We all have different things that are a source of happiness, but some simple pleasures are universal. Here are seven of the best.
1. Eating your favorite food
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of eating your favorite food. The pleasure of the first taste is undeniable, whether you’re enjoying a plate of spaghetti, a burger, or a slice of cake.
2. Wearing your favorite clothes
We all have that one outfit that we feel amazing in. Putting on a pair of clothes that you love whether it’s your favorite jeans, a cozy sweater, or a stunning dress. It may make you feel like you can conquer the world.
3. Curling up with a good book
Being lost in a book is one of life’s greatest pleasures. The sensation of being whisked away to another planet when reading is unparalleled, whether for pleasure or education.
4. Taking a long hot bath
A hot bath is a perfect way to unwind at the end of a busy day. Add some candles, soothing music, and perhaps a glass of wine; you’ve got the perfect recipe for a perfect night.
5. Going for a walk in nature
Being outside does something to your mood that words can’t describe. Taking a walk in the park or going on a hike in the woods can do wonders for your mood because you will be surrounded by trees, and fresh air is guaranteed to boost your mood.
6. Spending time with loved ones
There’s nothing like spending time with the people you love and care about. Whether you’re catching up over coffee, sharing a meal, or spending time in each other’s company, being with the people you care about is always a pleasure.
7. Getting a good night’s sleep
There’s nothing like the feeling of waking up well-rested after a good night’s sleep. You’re lucky enough to have a comfortable bed and a quiet room, you’re in for a nice treat.
2. “Fact about me that surprises people…”
1. I’m a real night owl — I’m generally up till 2 or 3 am working on projects, watching TV, or simply perusing the internet.
2. I’m a bit of a neat freak — I want to keep my space clean and tidy, and I can’t bear clutter.
3. “I’m weirdly attracted to…”
1. I’m strangely drawn to people who are happy with who they are. People who are sure of themselves and happy in their own skin are very attractive to me.
2. I’m strangely drawn to people who don’t mind being alone. I love being around people who are happy to be alone, and I find peace and quiet very appealing.
3. I’m strangely drawn to people who don’t mind when things change. People who are willing to try new things and adapt to change are very attractive to me, and I love spending time with them.
4. “Worst idea I’ve ever had…”
There are a lot of good ideas in the world. But there’s a bad idea waiting to happen for every good one. Here are the four worst things we’ve ever thought of:
1. Wearing a white shirt to a friend’s wedding
This is a sure way to make things go wrong. You’ll probably get something on yourself, and then everyone will talk about you. Not in a good way.
2. Getting a pet iguana
Iguanas are not the easiest animals to care for as pets. They can be aggressive and expensive. They also need special care. Not only that, but they can get quite big. If you don’t want a big responsibility, you probably shouldn’t get an iguana as a pet.
3. Going on a diet of all junk food
This is a really bad idea. You might think you’ll lose weight, but you’ll just gain it all back in the end (plus more). You’ll also feel awful, and your health will go downhill.
4. Getting a tattoo of your ex’s name
So many things make this a bad idea. First, it’s always there. Second, it reminds me of a failed relationship in the past. And third, it doesn’t look good.
5. “My mantra is…”
1. “I’m not here to hook up.”
When it comes to dating apps, this is my motto. I’m not looking for a one-night stand or a casual hookup on them. I’m on them to find someone I might want to date for a long time. So, if someone starts sending me messages with sexual hints or tries to hook up with me, I politely decline and move on.
2. “I deserve someone who loves and respects me.”
When it comes to relationships, this is my motto. I should be with someone who loves and cares about me. I deserve to be with someone who loves and cares about me. I should be with someone who takes care of me. I should be happy.
3. “I’m not going to settle.”
This is what I tell myself every time I go on a date. I won’t settle for someone who I don’t really get along with. I won’t be with someone who doesn’t make me happy. I won’t take anything less than what I deserve.
4. “I’m worth it.”
This is my motto when it comes to feeling good about myself. I deserve it. I’m worth my own time and effort. I deserve love and honor. I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be taken care of.
5. “I can do this.”
This is what I tell myself over and over again about life. I’m good at this. I can deal with anything life throws at me. I am strong. I am capable. If I want to do something, I can do it.
6. “We’ll get along if…”
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I’d definitely want to be a cat. They are so self-reliant and always seem to have everything under control. Also, who doesn’t like to take a nap?
2. What’s your favorite TV show?
I love reality TV, so The Bachelor is my favorite show right now. I know it’s kind of trashy, but I can’t get enough of the drama!
3. What’s your favorite movie?
The Shawshank Redemption is my pick, even though it’s hard to choose. It’s such a classic tale of friendship and hope.
4. What’s your favorite book?
I like books that make me think, so 1984 by George Orwell is probably my favorite. It really opens your eyes and is still important today.
7. “The best way to ask me out is by…”
There’s no one right way to ask someone out on a date. But if you’re looking for some inspiration, these best hinge prompt answers might just be the thing you need.
1. The best way to ask me out is by being yourself.
2. The best way to ask me out is by being confident.
3. The best way to ask me out is by being funny.
4. The best way to ask me out is by being a good listener.
5. Being a gentleman is the best way to ask me out.
8. “Together, we could…”
1. If you could be any character from a movie, TV show, or book, who would you be?
I’d have to say Eleven from Stranger Things. She’s cool, has superpowers, and can eat as many eggs as she wants.
2. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
“Treat other people how you want to be treated,” my mom always told me. It’s just a simple piece of advice, but I’ve always tried to follow it.
3. Who is your spirit animal?
A golden retriever. They are always happy, love everyone, and know how to cuddle well.
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The power to know what people are thinking. It would be so helpful at work, on dates, and just in everyday life.
5. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I once ate a tarantula that was fried. It wasn’t the best thing I’ve ever eaten, but it was a very interesting thing to do.
9. “The award I should be nominated for…”
There are a lot of awards out there, but which one should I be nominated for? Here are a few possibilities:
1. The Award for Best Dressed
This is an easy choice. I mean, just look at me! Whether I’m in a suit or a pair of jeans, I always look my best. My clothes are always clean and ironed, and I always wear accessories. I once saw a picture of myself wearing a top hat and a monocle, and I thought I looked great.
2. Award for the Best Smile
People say that a smile is worth a thousand words, and I totally agree. Even when I’m having a bad day, I always make sure to smile. I think it’s important to spread joy and good feelings, which is what my smile does. Also, it makes people curious about what I’m doing, which is always a plus.
3. The Award for Best Hair
I also think I have a pretty good chance of winning this one. Look at my hair, I mean! It’s always just right, and even when it’s humid, it doesn’t get frizzy. People often say nice things about my hair, which I think is one of my best features.
4. The Best Personality Award
I’d love to get this award. I think I have a great personality, and I always try to make people feel at ease when they’re with me. I’m always up for a good conversation, and I always make sure to listen as well as speak. I think I’d be a great person to put forward for this award.
5. The Best Friend Award
This award is very important to me. I think I’d be a good candidate for this award because I’m always there for my friends, no matter what. I’m always ready to listen to someone cry or just hang out and have fun. I think I’m a good friend, and I’d love for that to be noticed.
So, there you go! Here are a few of the awards I think I deserve.
10. “You should *not* go out with me if…”
1. You aren’t interested in anything serious.
2. You don’t like to be around my family or friends.
3. You don’t like how I plan my work days.
4. You don’t like the kind of music I like.
5. You don’t like my taste in movies.
6. You think we don’t have enough things in common.
7. You don’t care about what I do for fun.
8. You don’t like my appearance.
9. You think I have too many ideas.
10. You don’t think that we’re a good match.
One thing that makes Hinge so popular is that you can answer a variety of questions and prompts to help you start a conversation with a match. Some of these can be serious, but Hinge also has a lot of funny prompts that can lighten the mood and make it more likely that your matches will respond.
We’ve put together a list of 10 funny Hinge prompts and great answers to help you out. So the next time you don’t know what to say, look at these and see if anything makes you think of something.